- My vocal coach experience has spanned over 25 years. I’ve taught singing privately and conducted singing workshops all over the world. I also teaching privately online using Skype.
- Extensive Bel Canto singing training with David Dunbar and Carol Forte in Toronto.
- Received a Musical Theater Scholarship Program to study at the Banff School of Fine Arts in Banff, Canada
- Participated in an intensive acting workshop conducted by George Luscombe at Toronto Workshop Productions. The emphasis at Toronto Workshop Productions was acting and stage work. Here, she learned Laban movement, Kristen Linklater technique and Stanislavsky improvisational work.
- Went on to have an extensive career as a performer and singing coach worldwide.
- Taught singing at “The Scream Factory”, a school for recording artists and pop singers, Frankfurt, Germany
- Participated in master classes in Bel Canto technique with Cornelius Reid, Frankfurt, Germany
- In 2000, after performing with the Berlin Symphony Orchestra at the Reischtag on New Year’s Eve, I moved to Berlin and performed and taught singing from 2000 to 2008,
- In 2009 was Head of Musical Theatre Department, Penticton School of Dance, BC, Canada
- In 2016, I moved to Vancouver Canada and now teach singing privately and in small groups and online
My musical training also includes classical piano, voice and cello at Cambrian College in Sudbury, Canada and jazz studies in piano, percussion and arranging at Humber College in Toronto.
Spread the love